Case Study – PowerPoint Presentations that Pop
TTPP has been working with many clients over the last 15 years, some of which we have had (or currently still have) long term relationships with for their annual events. These clients in this particular case study include: RosemarieD, Hogs Breath Cafe, Local Government Association of Qld (LGAQ), and Betta Home Living (BSR).
- Our clients want presentations that cut through the boring powerpoint of old, and compliment the speaker rather than being a wall of text
- To maximise the use of colour, use minimal text, create engaging imagery that makes PowerPoint the complementary backdrop to the speaker that it should be
- At all times, try make the imagery tell the story rather than words, so the audience can focus on what the speaker is saying
- Creative use of transitions to make the presentation seamless and engaging
- Make the presenter as professional looking as possible
- Make the presentation memorable and engaging
- For coursework slides – make the message clear and simple
- We work closely with our presenters to communicate effectively their message
- Ideas are discussed and we work with the confidence levels of the presenter – we won’t make them do anything they are not comfortable doing!
- Need more words as a prompt? No problem, we can do that in many ways to keep it looking awesome
- Wherever possible we use images, shapes and vibrant colours to convey meaning
- Animations within slides are used to highlight processes and to build a message on screen to prevent visual overwhelm
- Font choice and font size is very important, using flexible fonts that work well in all types of layouts is essential for consistent and professional looking slides – there’s nothing worse than text you can’t read from up the back of the room!
- Excellent impact on the audience, with speakers personally thanking me after the events.