Case Study – Selling Tea with Grunt – GrunTea
GrunTea Emporium is a small business based on the Atherton Tablelands, Tropical North Queensland. The tea was created to help fight inflammation, but also taste great! In the interests of full disclosure, I am a part of the GrunTea Team!
- Market two new Tea products based on Turmeric to a range of audiences
- Create the branding, look and feel, marketing and business assets
- Create a social media presence
- Build an eCommerce website
- Integrate branding assets into a look and feel for market stalls in the region we attend
- A team effort used in conjunction with the Tea Creator, Jocah to create the packaging for the 100g boxes, sample packs and stickers for all other products, using photoshop.
- Using all the branding items to then create social media posts and market stall items and clothing.
- Creating a 2 min video in Adobe After Effects with professional voice-over to explain the tea and use as a marketing tool.
- Creating graphics and videos for paid advertising activities.
- Build an eCommerce website using the WordPress CMS (Content Management System) with the Avada Theme and WooCommerce to enable sales nationally and internationally. https://grunteaemporium.com.au
- Also creating blog articles and event information on the web to keep fresh information appearing.
- Filming and editing testimonials for social media and funnel use
- Lots of positive feedback about our branding!
- Market stalls perform well, with over 75% of people tasting the tea buying it, and occasionally people want to buy our shirts!
- Online sales ticking over, with a plan to boost sales with a funnel in the upcoming months.
- Great testimonials from people that really love the tea. Update 15/06/21: We have now added customer video testimonials to the website.
- We are seeing more and more return customers which is growing our repeat business.
- A great start for a small start-up enterprise. We are excited about the future of our business!
- A solid branding identity that will serve the business well for future growth.